Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pumkin Pie Cake and Chicken Noodle Soup

This is also known as "Pumpkin Dump Cake" but that name just kills it for me so I refuse to call it that! Anyway, here's the link:

 
Also, here's the Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe that I made for Super Saturday:
 
I have to admit that this is one of the unhealthiest recipes I make -- but sometimes it's sooo worth it! :) I think the velveeta and the italian seasoning and the yummy noodles make it.
 
3 sticks celery
3 carrots
12 chicken tenders
1 handful of dried minced onion
2 cans or 1 box of chicken broth (about 4 cups)
chicken bouillon cubes
I tbls Italian seasoning
1 bag extra wide amish or country style egg noodles, cooked separately (I couldn't find these at Wegman's, but Wal-Mart has them on the pasta aisle, bottom shelf)
1 small velveeta cheese
 
1-Chop celery and carrots and soften in  chicken broth with onions and bouillon cubes. Add one soup can of water.
 
2-Boil or bake and chop chicken tenders and add to soup
 
3-Boil noodles and add right before serving
 
4-Chop cheese into small pieces and add last. Stir slowly and let it melt. Add Italian seasoning and more water if needed

No comments:

Post a Comment